Kissimmee troubled waters......
Man, what a 2-day away that was. Let's start down the line, if I forgot anything add it in.
-Friday pre fishing, water was dirty, it was hot and didn't even get a bite.
-Saturday day 1 of tournament, hot but manageable. but the trouble started.
- Flip & Dr. Dave - Lower unit blown.
- Ozzie & Mike- Engine won't go past idle.
- Chris & Arrie- Arie lost rod overboard.
- Myself & Nick- Shifter will not go back to neutral.
- Thunder storm rolled in at night.
-Sunday day 2, windy in AM and lots of boats in the water.
- Rex & Mike W.- Boat sank at ramp.
- Clayton & John- Trolling motor cable broke
- Mike T.- Went home early and blew a tire.
- On the way home major Thunderstorm rolled in with tornadoes.
- Major accident on 60 held two teams there for a long time in traffic.
- We got a rear flat on truck and had to change in middle of storm.
- 27 looked like you were playing a video game of don't hit the barrels all over the road, tree debris, signs and anything else the wind blew.
Other then that it was still better than a day at work!!!! LOL